Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Faaaaaantastic


In case anyone was wondering why I hate people, this is a prime example. Gas prices have just recently been officially labeled as "too high" because Mr. Poor Rich Celebrity With His Own Private Jet (name has been changed to protect identity) has to fly coach on American Airlines. Hey douchebag, I can't even afford a ticket on American Airlines. I have to fly Southwest and hope that I print my ticket in time to get a seat. I stress about paying more than $5 for lunch. But no no. You're right. We should be concerned about the fact that you can't fly in your private jet anymore because gas prices are just too high. Oh by the way, it was very nice of you to ask all the countries with oil to send it to you. Very thoughtful of you. Way to look out for everyone else. Douche.


No comments: