Monday, September 8, 2008

People Are Annoying

I love that we live in a world country where everyone is so accepting of other people's opinions and instead of calling people with other trains of thought idiots we lovingly embrace and try to understand their outlook. Now, the reason I bring this up is an extremely small, perhaps meaningless thing, but it obviously applies to much more important subjects. I have a tendency to read news, both sports and otherwise, on msn. And msn has been nice enough to allow people to comment on news stories. And not once have I read a story where the comments were constructive or intelligent. If you want to argue the point made in the article, fine. But do you really have to sound like a neanderthal while doing it? There are better ways to tell someone you disagree with them than "You're a f***head. Go suck your mom's a**." For one, it doesn't even address why you disagree with the person. And for another...that's just gross. I beg of this retarded country to start making more intelligent arguments. And maybe even trying to be a little more open minded and try to listen what other people are saying instead of just reading the headline of the article. "Are Apples Bad For You?" Aaand done reading. I'm going to post my comment now. "Hey jerk. You call yourself a journalist? What kind of a**hole thinks apples are bad for people? My grandfather is an apple farmer you insensitive prick!"

Yeah. I really don't like people. If you had the attention span to continue down the article you would see scientific evidence and actual research and all that nonsense. But no. The headline is good enough for you to be a jerk. I'm not saying this was an actual story, of course. Because, how could apples be bad for you? Unless you choke on them I'm not sure they can be. Well, I guess if you were allergic. But then why would you be eating apples? That's just dumb.

No comments: